Carnival Dream Ship Profile
- Launched: 2009
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 3,652
- Itinerary: Eastern and Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Steakhouse, Dive-In Movies, RedFrog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, and Punchliner Comedy Club
- Read More Carnival Dream Articles Here
The 128,000-ton Carnival Dream is the flag ship for the Dream-class of vessels that Carnival launched in 2009.
Particular attention was paid to Carnival Dream’s accommodations, as several innovative new types of staterooms were introduced, including “cove” balcony staterooms, located closer to the water line.
Along the expansive promenade, four “scenic whirlpools” cantilever out over the sea providing magnificent sea views. Higher up, Lido Deck 10 offers an elaborate and expansive open-deck area with a tropical, resort-style main pool complete with a Seaside Theatre LED screen with comfortable seating and full bar service. Carnival Dream recently added two new poolside bars that are part of Carnival’s fleetwide Fun Ship 2.0 enhancement program – the Caribbean-flavored RedFrog Rum Bar and the Mexican-themed Blue Iguana Tequila Bar.
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
- Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information
- Visiting Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska