Carnival Dream Ship Profile
- Launched: 2009
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 3,652
- Itinerary: Eastern and Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Steakhouse, Dive-In Movies, RedFrog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, and Punchliner Comedy Club
- Read More Carnival Dream Articles Here
The 128,000-ton Carnival Dream is the flag ship for the Dream-class of vessels that Carnival launched in 2009.
Particular attention was paid to Carnival Dream’s accommodations, as several innovative new types of staterooms were introduced, including “cove” balcony staterooms, located closer to the water line.
Along the expansive promenade, four “scenic whirlpools” cantilever out over the sea providing magnificent sea views. Higher up, Lido Deck 10 offers an elaborate and expansive open-deck area with a tropical, resort-style main pool complete with a Seaside Theatre LED screen with comfortable seating and full bar service. Carnival Dream recently added two new poolside bars that are part of Carnival’s fleetwide Fun Ship 2.0 enhancement program – the Caribbean-flavored RedFrog Rum Bar and the Mexican-themed Blue Iguana Tequila Bar.
- Royal Caribbean Debuts First World Cruise, 274 Nights
- JetBlue Taps Cruising Market With Flight + Cruise Packages
- Cruise News Today — October 20, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Celebrity Edge-Class Ships to Sail in Europe in 2023
- MSC Prepares to Welcome International Cruise Guests on U.S. Sailings
- Makeup Ideas For Themed Cruise Ship Deck Parties
- Princess Cruises Offers 50% Off Deal For First Responders & Medical Professionals
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update