Carnival Dream Ship Profile
- Launched: 2009
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 3,652
- Itinerary: Eastern and Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Steakhouse, Dive-In Movies, RedFrog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, and Punchliner Comedy Club
- Read More Carnival Dream Articles Here
The 128,000-ton Carnival Dream is the flag ship for the Dream-class of vessels that Carnival launched in 2009.
Particular attention was paid to Carnival Dream’s accommodations, as several innovative new types of staterooms were introduced, including “cove” balcony staterooms, located closer to the water line.
Along the expansive promenade, four “scenic whirlpools” cantilever out over the sea providing magnificent sea views. Higher up, Lido Deck 10 offers an elaborate and expansive open-deck area with a tropical, resort-style main pool complete with a Seaside Theatre LED screen with comfortable seating and full bar service. Carnival Dream recently added two new poolside bars that are part of Carnival’s fleetwide Fun Ship 2.0 enhancement program – the Caribbean-flavored RedFrog Rum Bar and the Mexican-themed Blue Iguana Tequila Bar.
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team