Carnival Ecstasy Ship Profile
- Launched: 1991
- Size: Small
- Capacity: 2,056
- Itinerary: Bahamas, Caribbean, & Bermuda
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: BlueIguana Tequila Bar, RedFrog Rum Bar, PunchLiner Comedy Club, Playlist Productions, Camp Carnival, and Serenity – the adults-only area.
- Read More Carnival Ecstasy Articles Here
This 70,000-ton ship calls Charleston, South Carolina home, and is one of the oldest ships in the fleet. It was refurbished in 2014 to receive many of the line’s Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades, and features a mini golf course, WaterWorks aqua park, the popular RedFrog Rum Bar, and Hasbro, The Game Show.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip