Carnival Magic is returning to her European roots in 2021 to offer a series of Mediterranean cruises before sailing a diverse North American itinerary.
The ship will then undergo a two-week-long dry dock followed by a series of seven- and eight-day Mediterranean cruises from Barcelona through April 25.
These voyages call at some of the region’s most popular destinations, including Valletta, Malta; and Marseilles, France, as well as Livorno, Civitavecchia (Rome), Naples and Messina, Italy. Details on the dry dock will be provided in the coming weeks.
Carnival Magic will then return to the U.S. on a 12-day trans-Atlantic voyage from Barcelona to New York May 3-15, 2021, calling at Cartagena and Malaga, Spain; Funchal (Madeira), Portugal; and Halifax, Nova Scotia.
New York Cruises
Beginning June 17, Carnival Magic will kick off a summer schedule from New York operating four- to nine-day voyages to Bermuda, The Bahamas, the Caribbean, Canada and New England. The schedule runs through Sept. 24, 2021.
In November 2021, Carnival Magic will shift to Port Canaveral for a winter schedule of six- and eight-day Caribbean voyages from the Space Coast.
Two different six-day itineraries are offered – one visiting Amber Cove, Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay or Nassau while another features Cozumel, Belize and Costa Maya.
Eight-day eastern Caribbean cruises call at St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan, and Grand Turk, while eight-day southern Caribbean voyages feature Aruba, Grand Turk, and Curacao or Bonaire. There are also seven-day voyages the eastern and western Caribbean. The program runs through April 23, 2022.
In total, Carnival Magic will sail from four cities across two continents visiting 33 different destinations in Europe, the Caribbean, Bermuda, The Bahamas, New England and Canada in 2021.
First launched in 2011, Carnival Magic spent her initial months sailing the Mediterranean before homeporting in Galveston, Texas in fall 2011.
Carnival Magic Ship Tour
- Princess and Holland America Cancel More 2021 Cruises
- Carnival Cancels Through May 31, Mardi Gras Inaugural Rescheduled
- Royal Caribbean Debuts More Private Island Itineraries For 2022
- Recipe: How to Make Carnival Cruise Line’s Apple Cobbler
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Disney is Bringing Back Special ‘Star Wars’ and ‘Marvel’ Cruises
- 5 Best Cruise Lines for Senior Citizens
- Movie: ‘King of the Cruise’ Gives Solo Cruisers a Bad Name
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccinations are Leading the Rise in Future Cruise Bookings
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Mardi Gras Planning: Must-Have Reservation on Carnival’s New Ship
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of February 14, 2021
REVIEWS5 days ago
A Listener’s Review of MSC Meraviglia (2020)
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
6 Cruise Ship Spots With Gardens & Greenery