If you were a fan of the secret Fish and Chips station, located upstairs on deck 10 aboard Carnival Conquest, be prepared to break out your sign-and-sail card the next time you have that seafood craving. The new for-fee seafood venue, Seafood Corner, has replaced the Fish and Chips with a much improved and more expansive menu.
Also added to Carnival Conquest is a complimentary BBQ restaurant. You can see the full menu of the BBQ restaurant here.
Effective immediately, the newly branded Seafood Corner will serve a la carte seafood dishes, starting at $4 for New England Clam Chowder up to $10 for a Fried Seafood Platter. The menu puts Seafood Corner in line with Seafood Shack aboard Carnival Vista.
- New England Clam Chowder in Bread Bowl $4
- Lobster Roll $12
- Lobster BLT $12
- Crab Cake Sliders $8
- Fish and Chips $6
- Fried Seafood Platter (Fish, Shrimp, Clams, Calamari and Fries) $10
- Fried Buffalo Shrimp $6
- Fried Clam Strips $5
- Fried Shrimp & Clam Combo $6
(All items below are set to market price)
- Steamed Lobster by the Pound
- Snow Crab by the Pound
- Steam Peel and Eat Shrimp by the Pound
- Raw Oyster by the each
Right now, the menu is being piloted on Carnival Conquest. You can view the full menu here.
CruiseCritic member WindDawn said, “I guess I’m glad there are people willing to pay extra for food because they supplement profits which helps keep fares lower for me. I feel about this like I do about the ‘for a fee’ room service items. I’ve never ordered those either.”
Will you pay for the fish and chips on your next sailing? Let us know in the comments below.
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022