Carnival Pride Ship Profile
- Launched: 2002
- Size: Medium
- Capacity: 2,124
- Itinerary: Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: RedFrog Pub, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina and BlueIguana Tequila Bar, Bonsai Sushi, EA Sports Bar, Hasbro The Game Show, and WaterWorks
- Read More Pride Articles Here
Carnival Pride underwent a massive renovation in 2014 to add the line’s most popular features, also the only Spirit-class ship to have the seaside theater.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip