This is a Carnival Pride photo gallery and tour. Carnival Pride is a Carnival Cruise Line Spirit-class ship that went into service in January 2002.
This class of ship proceeded the Fantasy-class ship and preceded the Conquest-class.
Some notable features on this ship include the two-deck promenade, instead of the single deck promenade like other ships in the fleet. The Punchliner comedy club is also located all the way forward on this vessel making it easy for guests to bounce between the main show theater and the late-night comedy shows.
Guests also love that the pool deck has two midship pools with a retractable roof and the aft pool is located within the adults-only Serenity area.
Carnival Pride underwent a dry dock in early 2019 that eliminated the library and chapel, and it was replaced with the Warehouse Arcade. The kid’s club also saw some renovations during the dry dock.
The ship has been sailing from Baltimore year-round since 2014. In 2021, Carnival Pride is scheduled to return to Tampa to offer seasonal Caribbean cruises. Carnival Pride was the first-ever Carnival Cruise Line vessel to be based year-round in Baltimore.
Carnival Pride Video Tour (2019)
- The Rule Change That Could Save Alaska’s 2021 Cruise Season
- Royal Caribbean Makes Changes to Winter 2021/2022 Cruise Schedule
- Impressive Timelapse of New Cruise Ship Being Built [VIDEO]
- Kicked Off Ship: Cruiser Who Ignored Excursion Rules Sent Packing
- Judge’s Ruling Clears Path For Carnival December 1 Sailing
- Travel During A Pandemic: Visiting Disney Springs
- Cruise Podcast: How To Buy A Room On A Cruise Ship + News
- 21 Haunting Images From a Cruise Ship Scrapyard [PHOTOS]
- New Cruise Ship Will Literally Change the Air You Breathe
- First Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship to Sail Gives Glimpse of New Normal
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
First Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship to Sail Gives Glimpse of New Normal
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
21 Haunting Images From a Cruise Ship Scrapyard [PHOTOS]
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Sea Of Plenty: Six Holland America Ships Offer 2021 Alaska Cruises
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Judge’s Ruling Clears Path For Carnival December 1 Sailing