This is a Carnival Pride photo gallery and tour. Carnival Pride is a Carnival Cruise Line Spirit-class ship that went into service in January 2002.
This class of ship proceeded the Fantasy-class ship and preceded the Conquest-class.
Some notable features on this ship include the two-deck promenade, instead of the single deck promenade like other ships in the fleet. The Punchliner comedy club is also located all the way forward on this vessel making it easy for guests to bounce between the main show theater and the late-night comedy shows.
Guests also love that the pool deck has two midship pools with a retractable roof and the aft pool is located within the adults-only Serenity area.
Carnival Pride underwent a dry dock in early 2019 that eliminated the library and chapel, and it was replaced with the Warehouse Arcade. The kid’s club also saw some renovations during the dry dock.
The ship has been sailing from Baltimore year-round since 2014. In 2021, Carnival Pride is scheduled to return to Tampa to offer seasonal Caribbean cruises. Carnival Pride was the first-ever Carnival Cruise Line vessel to be based year-round in Baltimore.
Carnival Pride Video Tour (2019)
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
- Final Look: Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas
- Carnival Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through November 1
- Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More
- Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
- Cruise Podcast: Ship Scrapping Process with Peter Knego
- Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
- Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More
- Cruise Line Kicks Off Modest 2020 Alaska Season
- Stricken Norwegian Cruise Liner Cancels Next Sailing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Reclaiming Loyalty Points On Cancelled Cruises
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS23 hours ago
Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More