Carnival announced today that they’re moving more ships around the Caribbean – continuing to dominate as the Caribbean cruise leader.
- Carnival Victory will reposition to San Juan beginning in November 2016 to do seven-night Southern Caribbean cruises.
- Carnival Ecstasy shifting to Charleston, S.C. in February 2016
- Carnival Fantasy is shifting to Miami, in February 2016
- Carnival Fascination will assume this route from the Carnival Fantasy beginning Nov. 7, 2016
- Carnival Liberty leaves San Juan and heads to Galveston in March 2016
- Carnival Victory features day-long calls at: St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Maarten.
- Carnival Ecstasy will sail year-round four- to seven-day departures featuring the Bahamas, Amber Cove and Grand Turk
- Carnival Fantasy will sail three- and four-day cruises to Cozumel and Bahamas. There will be a special five-night sailings to Amber Cove and Grand Turk.
Our popular southern Caribbean cruises from San Juan offer our guests the opportunity to visit five different tropical destinations during their week-long vacation and each of these fantastic ports feature not only spectacular beaches but also a wide variety of sightseeing opportunities and attractions.
You can read about other deployments for 2016 here.
Carnival is continuing to keep their US homeport advantage. I’ll be nice to see Carnival Fantasy back in Florida again. That was my first Carnival ship in the 90s.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption