Carnival announced today that they’re moving more ships around the Caribbean – continuing to dominate as the Caribbean cruise leader.
- Carnival Victory will reposition to San Juan beginning in November 2016 to do seven-night Southern Caribbean cruises.
- Carnival Ecstasy shifting to Charleston, S.C. in February 2016
- Carnival Fantasy is shifting to Miami, in February 2016
- Carnival Fascination will assume this route from the Carnival Fantasy beginning Nov. 7, 2016
- Carnival Liberty leaves San Juan and heads to Galveston in March 2016
- Carnival Victory features day-long calls at: St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Maarten.
- Carnival Ecstasy will sail year-round four- to seven-day departures featuring the Bahamas, Amber Cove and Grand Turk
- Carnival Fantasy will sail three- and four-day cruises to Cozumel and Bahamas. There will be a special five-night sailings to Amber Cove and Grand Turk.
Our popular southern Caribbean cruises from San Juan offer our guests the opportunity to visit five different tropical destinations during their week-long vacation and each of these fantastic ports feature not only spectacular beaches but also a wide variety of sightseeing opportunities and attractions.
You can read about other deployments for 2016 here.
Carnival is continuing to keep their US homeport advantage. I’ll be nice to see Carnival Fantasy back in Florida again. That was my first Carnival ship in the 90s.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 10, 2021
- Adventures By Disney To Launch Expedition Cruising In Antarctica, Galapagos
- Oceania Announces Epic 180-Night World Cruise
- 2021 Cruising: Halifax Cruise Port Hopes For Best, Plans For Worst
- Carnival Corp. Celebrates Float-Out of New Ship
- Plugged-In: Electricity To Play Bigger Role In Powering Cruise Ships
- Cruise News Briefs — January 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
- Celebrity Returns to Mexican Riviera Cruising After 8 Year Hiatus
- Bookings Open For Holland America’s 2022 Alaska Cruises
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Grand Cayman Says Cruise Ships Unlikely To Return in 2021
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Carnival Begins Construction on Next Mega Cruise Ship
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Will Cruise From New Homeport Next Winter