Carnival recently announced that they will now be allowing kids to dine in their Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse for $10. For those of you wondering what the kids menu looks like, we’ve got you covered.
- Mac ‘n Cheese – cherry tomato, chervil
- Shrimp Cocktail – cocktail sauce, lemon
- Beef Sliders – parmesan fries, ketchup
- 4 oz Filet Mignon – mashed potato, broccoli, cherry tomato, green peas
- Fish ‘n Chips – batter fried, veggies, tartar sauce
- Chicken Fingers – crumbled fried, veggies, ketchup
- Banana Split – vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, cream
- Chocolate & Nutella Pizza – white chocolate, raspberry, vanilla ice cream
The menu isn’t super extensive, but most kids are sure to find something they like among the options here.