Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Constellation will be entering dry dock on May 12, and will emerge two weeks later with some new venues and enhancements.
Quirky Culinary Experience
Guests sailing aboard the ship can expect a gastronomic adventure that promises to stimulate their senses with the addition of the ever-popular restaurant Qsine. Everything there is “uniquely unordinary,” from the twist of favorite dishes to the playful ambiance and iPad menus. Qsine will be occupying the space where Ocean Liners Restaurant currently is, following a complete renovation and modernization of the space.
Out With the Old
The newest dining venue across the Celebrity fleet is the Top Deck Burger Bar. Located on the pool deck in the Mast Grill space, guests can enjoy gourmet burgers like the Celebrity Signature and BYOB (Build Your Own Burger). There is also an extensive selection of condiments and toppings.
The popular Rooftop Terrace will also be making its debut aboard Celebrity Constellation. The intimate, relaxing space features cozy furniture, surprising artistic elements, and a large outdoor soundscape and movie screen. The venue is also home to the iconic culinary adventure A Taste of Film, which combines film and food for a special experience.
Celebrity is bringing updated technology to staterooms with RFID door locks, in which guests can tap their SeaPass card against the lock and it will automatically unlock. Each Penthouse and Royal Suite bathroom will be updated with new tiled floors, fixtures, marble surfaces, seating, and more. The rest of the suite areas will receive new furniture, carpeting, linens, drapes, and artwork.
Additionally, guests will be able to take advantage of a completely reimagined shopping area onboard and a new high-end portrait studio for capturing vacation photos.
The dry dock updates will debut on May 26, 2017. Constellation‘s summer schedule includes destinations in the Mediterranean, Arabian Coast, India, and the Far East.
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship