Celebrity Cruises announced today that for the first time in eight years, it will be returning to the Mexican Riviera to sail a variety of seven and eight-night cruises.
Departing from Los Angeles, Celebrity Millennium will offer 12 sailings from late September through mid-December in 2022, before embarking on a special 15-night Panama Canal transit voyage over the holidays.
The two Mexican Riviera itineraries visit some of the most sun-drenched spots on the Pacific Coast: Puerto Vallarta, nestled between the Sierra Madre Mountains and the Pacific Ocean; Cabo San Lucas at the top of the Baja Peninsula; the beautiful beaches of Mazatlán, also known as the Pacific Pearl; and Ensenada, where travelers can discover the authentic flavors of Mexico on culinary tours and wine tastings.
On the Panama Canal journey, passengers can celebrate Christmas and ring in the New Year onboard while visiting Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Quetzal, Costa Rica, Panama, and Colombia.
As for the ship, Celebrity Millennium was recently transformed as part of Celebrity’s extensive multi-million dollar Celebrity Revolution program, making it one of the most modern ships at sea. It features a redesigned spa, luxurious new bedding and mattresses, the Sunset Bar with some of the best views from the ship, and The Retreat exclusive space for suite guests which features a private sundeck, lounge, and restaurant.
“With Celebrity Millennium sailing the summer 2022 Alaska season, we saw an opportunity to then head south and bring our stunning ship to the LA region, said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises. “As the ship has just completed a voyage of transformation, she will provide the perfect surroundings for West Coasters ready for their own exciting transformative getaway in 2022.”
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team