Celebrity Cruises announced today that for the first time in eight years, it will be returning to the Mexican Riviera to sail a variety of seven and eight-night cruises.
Departing from Los Angeles, Celebrity Millennium will offer 12 sailings from late September through mid-December in 2022, before embarking on a special 15-night Panama Canal transit voyage over the holidays.
The two Mexican Riviera itineraries visit some of the most sun-drenched spots on the Pacific Coast: Puerto Vallarta, nestled between the Sierra Madre Mountains and the Pacific Ocean; Cabo San Lucas at the top of the Baja Peninsula; the beautiful beaches of Mazatlán, also known as the Pacific Pearl; and Ensenada, where travelers can discover the authentic flavors of Mexico on culinary tours and wine tastings.
On the Panama Canal journey, passengers can celebrate Christmas and ring in the New Year onboard while visiting Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Quetzal, Costa Rica, Panama, and Colombia.
As for the ship, Celebrity Millennium was recently transformed as part of Celebrity’s extensive multi-million dollar Celebrity Revolution program, making it one of the most modern ships at sea. It features a redesigned spa, luxurious new bedding and mattresses, the Sunset Bar with some of the best views from the ship, and The Retreat exclusive space for suite guests which features a private sundeck, lounge, and restaurant.
“With Celebrity Millennium sailing the summer 2022 Alaska season, we saw an opportunity to then head south and bring our stunning ship to the LA region, said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises. “As the ship has just completed a voyage of transformation, she will provide the perfect surroundings for West Coasters ready for their own exciting transformative getaway in 2022.”
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption