Celebrity Cruises announced today that for the first time in eight years, it will be returning to the Mexican Riviera to sail a variety of seven and eight-night cruises.
Departing from Los Angeles, Celebrity Millennium will offer 12 sailings from late September through mid-December in 2022, before embarking on a special 15-night Panama Canal transit voyage over the holidays.
The two Mexican Riviera itineraries visit some of the most sun-drenched spots on the Pacific Coast: Puerto Vallarta, nestled between the Sierra Madre Mountains and the Pacific Ocean; Cabo San Lucas at the top of the Baja Peninsula; the beautiful beaches of Mazatlán, also known as the Pacific Pearl; and Ensenada, where travelers can discover the authentic flavors of Mexico on culinary tours and wine tastings.
On the Panama Canal journey, passengers can celebrate Christmas and ring in the New Year onboard while visiting Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Quetzal, Costa Rica, Panama, and Colombia.
As for the ship, Celebrity Millennium was recently transformed as part of Celebrity’s extensive multi-million dollar Celebrity Revolution program, making it one of the most modern ships at sea. It features a redesigned spa, luxurious new bedding and mattresses, the Sunset Bar with some of the best views from the ship, and The Retreat exclusive space for suite guests which features a private sundeck, lounge, and restaurant.
“With Celebrity Millennium sailing the summer 2022 Alaska season, we saw an opportunity to then head south and bring our stunning ship to the LA region, said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises. “As the ship has just completed a voyage of transformation, she will provide the perfect surroundings for West Coasters ready for their own exciting transformative getaway in 2022.”
- Royal Caribbean Debuts First World Cruise, 274 Nights
- JetBlue Taps Cruising Market With Flight + Cruise Packages
- Cruise News Today — October 20, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Celebrity Edge-Class Ships to Sail in Europe in 2023
- MSC Prepares to Welcome International Cruise Guests on U.S. Sailings
- Makeup Ideas For Themed Cruise Ship Deck Parties
- Princess Cruises Offers 50% Off Deal For First Responders & Medical Professionals
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update