Celebrity Cruises has announced the highlights for their upcoming 2018-2019 cruising season. The latest itineraries include new destinations, with overnights in some of the most sought-after ports in the world. With a total of 282 destinations in 77 countries across the globe, including 188 overnights in 41 cities and 28 double overnights in 7 ports, this is shaping up to be one of Celebrity’s richest seasons ever.
South America & Panama Canal
For the first time, a Solstice-class ship will sail to South America. Destinations there include Buenos Aires, Argentina and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, along with a visit to Antarctica along the way. The ship’s South American itineraries include:
- 14-night sailings between Chile and Argentina
- Two roundtrip Argentina cruises to Antarctica
- 10-night sailing to Brazil from Buenos Aires
- 11-night Signature Event Sailing with a double overnight stay in Rio for Rio Carnaval
Each destination will be brought to life onboard with experiences such as Argentine Tango classes and authentic Latin American cuisine and vintage tastings. Guests will get a taste of the local culture, embarking on the chef-led excursions Chef’s Market Discoveries in various countries across South America.
Australia & New Zealand
Back by popular demand, Celebrity Solstice is returning to Australia and New Zealand with brand new ports of call. Itineraries will include:
- 10 to 14-night open-jaw sailings from Sydney to Auckland (and vice versa)
- 13-night adventures at new ports in the South Pacific: Apia, Samoa; Vava’u, Tonga; and Nuku’alofa, Tonga.
- Two 16-night itineraries along the Southern Coast of Australia to New Zealand – one from Auckland to Fremantle and another from Fremantle to Auckland.
- 10-night Great Barrier Reef sailings with opportunities to swim, snorkel, and dive. Guests will also be able to enjoy a new Multi-Day Adventure with an overnight at the fabled heart of the ocean, the Great Barrier Reef, camping under the stars on the Moore Reef Pontoon.
- Overnight stay in Hobart, Tasmania, where guests can enjoy the Georgian and Victorian era architecture and shop the pedestrian mall on Elizabeth Street.
Authentic cuisine, culture, and entertainment will be featured onboard, so guests will have the opportunity to get to know the ports before even stepping on land. An enrichment program and partnership with the Australia Zoo also allows guests to learn about wildlife from the land down under.
Aboard Constellation, guests can uncover the mysteries of exotic destinations in the Arabian Peninsula, India, and Southeast Asia. Itineraries include:
- Grand Spice Route Tour – a 29-night journey comprised of two sailings from the Arabian Peninsula (Abu Dhabi) to the Far East (Shanghai). Follow the path of the ancient spice trade route with stops in Dubai, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Sri Lanka, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh, and more. It includes 14 cities in 7 countries with overnight stays in Bangkok, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- 12 to 15-night cruises from Abu Dhabi visiting India and southeast Asia
- Africa and the Arabian Peninsula package – experience an authentic safari adventure in Tanzania with luxurious lodging, fully-guided tours, air travel, and a Celebrity Concierge with a cruise around the Arabian coast and India.
Follow Celebrity Millennium‘s recent dry dock, which included the addition of the iconic gastronomic adventure “A Taste of Film,” the ship is offering a variety of Asian itineraries, including 13 to 14-night sailings with roundtrip and open-ended sailings from Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Signature Event Sailings in Asia
Constellation‘s newest Signature Event Sailing will bring guests to the Chinese New Year in Hong Kong. Travelers will be enraptured by the heritage-filled parade by day, and the spectacular fireworks display above the harbor at night.
Celebrity Millennium will also be visiting the Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, where guests will have prime viewing as thousands of glowing lanterns are released into the night sky to celebrate the first full moon of the Chinese New Year, each carrying a handwritten wish to the heavens.
Bermuda and Canada/New England
Celebrity reintroduces the chance to discover New England and Bermuda separately or together, with itineraries including:
- 7-night sailings from Cape Liberty to King’s Wharf, Bermuda with three days and two nights at the island
- 11-night Independence Day/Canada Day Signature Event Sailings with an overnight in Boston for July 4th and an overnight stay in Halifax to celebrate Canada’s birthday
- 14-night combined Canada and New England sailings in the fall with overnights in Quebec, and calls to Boston and Halifax, among others
- 10-night combined New England and Bermuda sailing with stops in King’s Wharf, Portland, and Bar Harbor, Maine.
Travel through Nova Scotia’s most dynamic landscapes in the Eskasoni Cultural Journey, where guests can explore the culture of the Mi’Kmaq people. Gourmands can tour Côtes-a-Côtes and indulge in Canadian delicacies with the Uniquely Celebrity World Flavors Taste Quebec’s Diverse Wine, Cheese, and Delicacies excursion.
The Caribbean’s newest year-round resident will make Celebrity one of the only premium lines in the Caribbean year-round. For winter 2018-2019 only, among the itineraries is a redesigned four-port eastern Caribbean sailing, stopping in San Juan, St. Thomas, Nassau, and a new port of call in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Celebrity’s quick escapes to the Caribbean are perfect for guests who may be hard-pressed to find much time for a vacation. Itineraries aboard Infinity include 4 and 5-night sailings from Fort Lauderdale, with alternating visits to Key West and Cozumel, and Key West and Nassau.
Revel in the tropical Caribbean breeze aboard award-winning ship Silhouette, departing from Fort Lauderdale. Southern Caribbean tineraries include:
- 9-night cruises stopping in Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao
- 12-night voyages stopping in St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, Dominica, and St. Kitts/Nevis
The newest and largest ship in the fleet, Reflection will bring guests to the Caribbean in the ultimate luxury and style. Itineraries include:
- 10-night Ultimate Caribbean voyage roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, visiting Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, and an overnight in St. Maarten.
- Three 11-night Ultimate Caribbean sailings also roundtrip out of Fort Lauderdale, visiting Costa Rica, Panama, an overnight in Colombia, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel
- Four 11-night Ultimate Caribbean sailings from Fort Lauderdale visiting Grand Cayman, Columbia, Curaçao, and Bonaire in the southern Caribbean with overnights in Aruba
From Bermuda to the Caribbean, Summit will be offering a great variety of unique sailings, home-porting in San Juan for the full winter season. Voyages include:
- Alternating seven-night southern Caribbean sailings:
- The first stopping in St. Croix, Dominica, St. Maarten, Barbados, and Grenada
- The second visiting Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Kitts & Nevis, and St. Thomas
- 10-night Lesser Antilles voyage calling in St. Vincent, Grenada, St. Lucia, Dominica, St. Maarten, and Antigua
- 11-night Dutch Antilles cruise calling in St. Croix, St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua, Curaçao, an overnight in Aruba, Bonaire, and St. Thomas
- Additional 12-night Dutch Antilles voyages calling alternate ports, include Fort De France, Martinique and Ponce, Puerto Rico.
To celebrate the rich lineup of sailings, Celebrity will continue to offer their popular “Go Big, Go Better, Go Best” promotion for nearly all of the 2018-2019 sailings. Guests who book an oceanview or higher cabin and “Go Big” can choose a free perk from the choices of Classic Beverage Packages, unlimited internet, gratuities, or $150 in onboard spending money. Cruisers can “Go Better” and choose two perks, or “Go Best” to receive all four, plus a premium beverage package upgrade.
Celebrity will continue to reveal their 2018-2019 lineup in the upcoming weeks.