Princess Cruise Line has unveiled another exciting and innovative feature of their newest ship, Sky Princess. The ship’s luxury Sky Suites, located on the top decks, will feature the largest balconies at sea — ranging from 947 to 1,012 square feet.
About the Largest Balcony at Sea
Sky Princess will be the first ship to offer the massive suites in October 2019, with Princess’ Enchanted Sky to follow in 2020. Having an ocean-view balcony larger than your college apartment is definitely appealing, but there is much more to the space than just the square footage. Each Sky Suite balcony offers:
- A private view of the ship’s movie under the stars
- Private Sanctuary spa services
- 270-degree panoramic views
- Enhanced private dining from your balcony
- A deluxe telescope for stargazing at sea
“Our global fleet offers one of the highest percentages of balcony staterooms in the industry, across all cabin categories,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president, “and now we’re eager for the arrival of the industry’s largest balconies at sea, inviting guests to relax privately or host their very own en-suite celebrations in style.”
Guests interested in cruising lavishly have the opportunity to book either a port-side or starboard Sky Suite. Each suite features two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a sky-light (perfect for a “sky” suite), a private suite experience manager, and a pre-cruise concierge — with even more services to be announced.
According to the Swartz, the line is already facing a huge demand for booking the new suites as she stated, “We’ve lead the way on many innovations in the cruise industry, evolving to meet the needs of today’s vacationer and of all of our new stateroom innovations, we’ve never seen such immediate demand as we are for the Sky Suites.”
Sky Princess will be making her inaugural one-way sailing from the Mediterranean to her homeport in Ft. Lauderdale in October of this year, carrying 3,660 guests. She will also feature Princess’ new Medallion-class perks and OceanMedallion ® wearable technology.
New Cruise Ships in 2019
What feature of the Sky Suite balconies looks most appealing to you?
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island