In honor of Veteran’s Day, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is celebrating active military members and veterans who book a cruise now through November 30 with a free dinner for two in one of the ship’s specialty restaurants.
Military members can enjoy a dinner at the Admiral’s Steak & Seafood or The Rock Grill, where they can cook their own meats and veggies at a lava rock grill on every table. “We are so appreciative of our active military and veterans for their service and are proud to welcome them onboard with this special offer,” shared Oneil Khosa, CEO of Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. “We encourage military to bring their friends and family onboard to experience the perfect getaway, a time to relax, have fun and spend well-deserved quality time with their loves ones.”
Bahamas Paradise is encouraging active military and veterans to invite their friends and family to join them on a cruise, as the dining offer can be extended to two guests in a second stateroom, too. The offer can also be combined with any other Bahamas Paradise promotion available at the time of booking, and is valid for all sailings now through 2019.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line sails two ships year-round from the Port of Palm Beach in Florida to Grand Bahama Island.
- Carnival Will Take Conservative Approach When Cruises Resume
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]