Scuderia Ferrari Watches has partnered up with Norwegian Cruise Line as part of the activities aboard their newest 3,850-guest ship – Norwegian Joy.
The Race Track
The two-level Ferrari competitive racetrack will be located at the top of the ship, where guests will take an exciting ride in electric go-carts. Up to ten drivers may race with each other at a time, and have photos taken at the finish line to share with friends and family back home. Guests staying in The Haven and concierge class suites will enjoy a number of free rides as part of the amenities and benefits of their cabin types.
About Norwegian Joy
Norwegian Joy will be Norwegian Cruise Line’s first purpose-built ship for the Chinese market, designed to deliver on the promise that guests will enjoy ‘First Class at Sea’ experiences. It will be delivered on April 27 in Germany, and then set sail for China.
The vessel will home port in Shanghai and Tianjin, following a grand inaugural port tour leading up to a christening ceremony on June 27, led by her Godfather – the ‘King of Chinese Pop’ Wang Leehom.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review