Disney Cruise Line Announces Early 2023 Schedule
Disney Cruise Line has announced that it will be sailing from five U.S. homeports in early 2023.
Disney Wish and Fantasy will sail Bahamas and Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral, while Disney Dream will operate voyages from Miami.
In January and February, Disney Magic will sail to the Bahamas and western Caribbean from Galveston, Texas before moving to New Orleans to do western Caribbean itineraries. Disney Wonder will return to the west coast in early 2023, sailing to Mexico from San Diego.
Bookings open to the public on October 21.
Celebrity to Have Three Ships in Alaska in 2023
Celebrity will have three of its ships in Alaska for the 2023 summer season.
Celebrity Eclipse will operate seven-night roundtrip sailings from Vancouver, while Celebrity Solstice will do seven-night Seattle roundtrips. Celebrity Millennium will round out the schedule, offering one-way cruises between Vancouver and Seward with optional Cruisetour add-ons.
Every voyage on all three ships will include scenic cruising through the Inside Passage. Bookings open on Thursday, October 14.
Tampa Gears Up For the Return of Cruising
Another Florida port is gearing up for cruising.
The Port of Tampa will resume cruising operations on Saturday when Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas set sail. The ship’s four and five night voyages will call to Nassau, Perfect Day at CocoCay, and Cozumel.
Serenade spent the summer sailing Alaska out of Seattle.
Fun fact: each 3,000 guest ship that embarks in Tampa generates an average of $334,000 of spending to the local economy.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship