We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Adventure of the Seas. This was an eight-night cruise to their private destination Labadee, San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We get details about the ship and ports of call on this Eastern Caribbean cruise.
Sherry has cruise news on
- A cruise was cut short of an outbreak that wasn’t coronavirus related
- A port finally accepted the displaced Holland America ship
- Royal Caribbean ship has coronavirus scare
- Carnival Cruise Line has started showcasing Mardi Gras
- There’s a Disney Cruise Line ship at a new homeport
- Looking for a non-crowded family-friendly beach club in Cozumel – suggestions?
- Will travel insurance cover lost wages due to an outbreak?
- How safe is my Royal Caribbean sailing after the Anthem of the Seas scare last week?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call