We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Adventure of the Seas. This was an eight-night cruise to their private destination Labadee, San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We get details about the ship and ports of call on this Eastern Caribbean cruise.
Sherry has cruise news on
- A cruise was cut short of an outbreak that wasn’t coronavirus related
- A port finally accepted the displaced Holland America ship
- Royal Caribbean ship has coronavirus scare
- Carnival Cruise Line has started showcasing Mardi Gras
- There’s a Disney Cruise Line ship at a new homeport
- Looking for a non-crowded family-friendly beach club in Cozumel – suggestions?
- Will travel insurance cover lost wages due to an outbreak?
- How safe is my Royal Caribbean sailing after the Anthem of the Seas scare last week?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Addresses Ship-Selling Rumors
- Unpaid Crew Members File Lawsuit Against Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reveals Timeline, Details On Return
- 21 Haunting Images of Carnival Inspiration’s Final Day
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of August 2, 2020
- Mediterranean Cruises Resume From Italy On August 15
- Disney Cancels More Sailings, Axes Halloween on the High Seas
- In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
- Fresh Air HVAC System Could Make Cruise Ships Safer
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
21 Haunting Images of Carnival Inspiration’s Final Day
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Reveals Timeline, Details On Return
CRUISE NEWS18 hours ago
Unpaid Crew Members File Lawsuit Against Cruise Line