Adam, his three-year-old daughter, and his father-in-law took a cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas out of Bayonne, New Jersey, this past December. The cruise visited Florida and the Bahamas. He goes over why Anthem is the perfect ship for chilly winter weather, what their experience was with the entertainment, how his daughter liked the kids’ club, and what they did during their day at Royal Caribbean’s private island Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Richard Simms Has Cruise News:
- Royal Caribbean gets rid of the Sky Pad feature
- Norwegian Cruise Line reverts back to e-muster drill
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings CEO Frank Del Rio steps down
- Carnival Corporation sells Seabourn ship
- Costa Venezia transferred to Carnival Cruise Line, and work beings
- Celebrity Ascent opens two preview sailings for booking before the christening
Listen to Cruise Radio:
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
If you’d like to further support Cruise Radio, we now have a Patreon which you can find here.