This week we get a review of a four-night sailing on Royal Caribbean’s Brilliance of the Seas. This was a quick sailing to Cozumel over Super Bowl weekend. We also learn the importance of having travel insurance.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival’s new destination in the Bahamas
- Princess Cruises putting a waterpark on one of their ships
- More Virgin Voyages news
- A Celebrity cruise ship just got a major makeover
- Listener question comparing Caribbean itineraries and ships
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown