This week we get a review of a four-night sailing on Royal Caribbean’s Brilliance of the Seas. This was a quick sailing to Cozumel over Super Bowl weekend. We also learn the importance of having travel insurance.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival’s new destination in the Bahamas
- Princess Cruises putting a waterpark on one of their ships
- More Virgin Voyages news
- A Celebrity cruise ship just got a major makeover
- Listener question comparing Caribbean itineraries and ships
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]