[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI485MAY1718.mp3″ title=”Caribbean Cruise + Insurance Questions” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Sherry Kennedy answers some of the most popular questions we get about beaches in Grand Cayman, how the hospital onboard the cruise ship works, and others.
Michelle sent us a listener question about buying trip insurance for her upcoming cruise now, but adding the airfare later. Dan from TripInsurance.com stops by the answer her question and gives us things to look out for if you ever file a trip insurance claim. There’s a lot of “gotchas” to look out for.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]