A Panama Canal cruise review aboard Princess Cruises’ Caribbean Princess. This was a roundtrip voyage from Port Everglades. Mary first sailed Caribbean Princess back in 2005, she compares and contrasts the vessels over the past 15 years.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Norwegian Cruise Line cancels additional sailings
- Bankrupt cruise ship goes to auction
- Carnival Cruise Line crew member head home
- CDC implements a color system for cruise ships
- The second Virgin Voyages ship is floated out
Listener Q: On a cruise ship, would a medical plastic face shield that flips up and stays in place (only for eating) be better and more comfortable than a face or cloth mask?
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Another Cruise Ship Pulled From China, Will Now Sail in Mediterranean
- Half of Carnival’s U.S. Cruise Ship Fleet Back in Service
- Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Final Episode of EMBARK Web Series
- A Picky Eater’s Guide to Dining on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Foodie’s Delight: Silversea’s New S.A.L.T. Delivers ‘Local Tastes’
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 3: Tasting The Med, Onboard & Ashore
- MSC Divina Resumes Cruising From Port Canaveral
- Cruise Line Sets a New Single-Day Booking Record
- Cruise News Today — September 17, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Alaska Launches Bill To Let Cruise Ships Permanently Skip Canada