A review of Carnival Conquest on a seven-night cruise from Port Miami. This sailing went to the Eastern Caribbean with stops in Amber Cove, Grand Turk, San Juan, and St. Thomas.
Sherry has cruise news:
- More cruise lines announced cancellations
- Nassau, Bahamas could get strict on cruise passengers
- Rapid testing could be coming to a cruise line near you
- Carnival Corporation announced the sale of six cruise ships
- Another cruise line is bringing two ships to Port Canaveral
Listener Question: What are the top three things to do in Ketchikan, Alaska? We are in our early 30s and very active. – Ellie
Listener Q: On a cruise ship, would a medical plastic face shield that flips up and stays in place (only for eating) be better and more comfortable than a face or cloth mask?
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team