We get a Carnival Elation review from Tony and Jenny. Carnival Elation is a Fantasy-class ship that underwent a massive dry dock in 2017 to add another deck, more dining options, and refurbishing all the existing staterooms. This was a five-night Bahamas cruise to Nassau, Bahamas, and Half Moon Cay.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Mexican cruise destination rocked by violence
- 2018 Norovirus report released
- Carnival Cruise Line reverses room service charge
- Venice is now charging day visitor tax
- 100-year-old woman celebrates a birthday on a cruise ship
- Carnival Cruise Line captain and crew honored for rescue
- How much does the sky suite on Celebrity Edge cost?
- My dining time is during sail away – what happens?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.