Krista and her family just returned from a four-night cruise on Carnival Imagination out of Long Beach. Her family took this cruise because they wanted to go to California, and cruise. The sailing went to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. We get a comprehensive review of the ship, itinerary, and her first time taking a Carnival Cruise since they implemented the new boarding process.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Tragedy on a zip line in the Caribbean
- Norwegian Bliss add new go-kart pricing
- Carnival changing their military cancellation policy
- St. Maarten photo opp lands cruisers in hot water
- Hurricane Chris update
- Listener question: Cruising to Alaska without passports
- Listener question: How is onboard credit distributed
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship