Krista and her family just returned from a four-night cruise on Carnival Imagination out of Long Beach. Her family took this cruise because they wanted to go to California, and cruise. The sailing went to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. We get a comprehensive review of the ship, itinerary, and her first time taking a Carnival Cruise since they implemented the new boarding process.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Tragedy on a zip line in the Caribbean
- Norwegian Bliss add new go-kart pricing
- Carnival changing their military cancellation policy
- St. Maarten photo opp lands cruisers in hot water
- Hurricane Chris update
- Listener question: Cruising to Alaska without passports
- Listener question: How is onboard credit distributed
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides