[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI493JUL1218.mp3″ title=”Carnival Imagination Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]
Krista and her family just returned from a four-night cruise on Carnival Imagination out of Long Beach. Her family took this cruise because they wanted to go to California, and cruise. The sailing went to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. We get a comprehensive review of the ship, itinerary, and her first time taking a Carnival Cruise since they implemented the new boarding process.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Tragedy on a zip line in the Caribbean
- Norwegian Bliss add new go-kart pricing
- Carnival changing their military cancellation policy
- St. Maarten photo opp lands cruisers in hot water
- Hurricane Chris update
- Listener question: Cruising to Alaska without passports
- Listener question: How is onboard credit distributed
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.