Stewart has cruise news on:
- Recent updates to Princess Cays
- Carnival Cruise Line adding more Cuba sailings in 2019
- Carnival Corporation’s new WiFi hardware blows away competitors
Cruise Critic recently revealed their 2018 Cruiser’s Choice awards. These awards are voted by members of the site’s cruising community. Colleen McDaniel, Senior Executive Editor of CruiseCritic.com stops by to share a few of the winners with us. You can get a rundown of all the winners by clicking here.
- What is the status of Princess Cruises’ Ocean Medallion program?
- Why does every Carnival Cruise Line ship always stop in Nassau, Bahamas?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Viking Cruises Cancels Sailings Through August
- Canada Bans Cruise Ships Through October
- Looking Back: Celebrity Cruises Marks 30th Year in Service
- Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras
- Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2020 Review + News
- Mexico Vows to Welcome Cruise Ship Passengers
- Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
- Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras