[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI474FEB2818.mp3″ title=”Carnival Liberty Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Tim and his wife just returned from a five-night sailing on Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Liberty. Hear a review of this Bahamas cruise from Port Canaveral.
Stewart has cruise news on:
- Recent updates to Princess Cays
- Carnival Cruise Line adding more Cuba sailings in 2019
- Carnival Corporation’s new WiFi hardware blows away competitors
Cruise Critic recently revealed their 2018 Cruiser’s Choice awards. These awards are voted by members of the site’s cruising community. Colleen McDaniel, Senior Executive Editor of CruiseCritic.com stops by to share a few of the winners with us. You can get a rundown of all the winners by clicking here.
- What is the status of Princess Cruises’ Ocean Medallion program?
- Why does every Carnival Cruise Line ship always stop in Nassau, Bahamas?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.