[smart_track_player url=”#” title=”Carnival Miracle Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
We get a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise review of Carnival Miracle. John gives us a bow to stern review of this sailing from Tampa, Florida.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- Royal Caribbean bans emotional support animals
- Carnival cruise ship has technical issue
- Three Norwegian Cruise Line ships get refurbished
- Celebrity Edge announces new entertainment options
- Listener question on where to find a solo cruise website
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice