We get a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise review of Carnival Miracle. John gives us a bow to stern review of this sailing from Tampa, Florida.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- Royal Caribbean bans emotional support animals
- Carnival cruise ship has technical issue
- Three Norwegian Cruise Line ships get refurbished
- Celebrity Edge announces new entertainment options
- Listener question on where to find a solo cruise website
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Stranded Guests Home
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit