We get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Splendor. This was a seven-night cruise from LA. We talk about the ship, the ports of call, and the entertainment offered.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- FEMA chartered a cruise ship for hurricane relief in 2017, and didn’t make the most out of it
- Holland America’s upcoming ship now has a Godmother
- Carnival will position one of their ships to a new homeport next year
- Disney Cruise Line is heading to Canada
- Hawaii cruises are slowly starting to reinstate canceled itineraries
Visit the newly launched Cruise Radio YouTube channel.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides