[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI489JUN1418.mp3″ title=”Carnival Splendor Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
We get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Splendor. This was a seven-night cruise from LA. We talk about the ship, the ports of call, and the entertainment offered.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- FEMA chartered a cruise ship for hurricane relief in 2017, and didn’t make the most out of it
- Holland America’s upcoming ship now has a Godmother
- Carnival will position one of their ships to a new homeport next year
- Disney Cruise Line is heading to Canada
- Hawaii cruises are slowly starting to reinstate canceled itineraries
Visit the newly launched Cruise Radio YouTube channel.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.