[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI465DEC2817.mp3″ title=”Carnival Vista Southern Caribbean Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
We get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Vista. This sailing was an eight-night Southern Caribbean cruise out of Miami, Florida. Ports of call included Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao, and Aruba.
Stewart has cruise news on:
- Royal Caribbean gratuity increase
- MSC star-studded christening
- Carnival expands their easy-pay program
- Norwegian unveils new app
- What should we look for in 2018?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.