In this week’s episode, we get a review of Celebrity Constellation. This was an 11-night cruise from Tampa, Florida to the Caribbean and Central America.
We get a full review of the ship, the destinations, and what Kirk and his wife thought of a longer-than-usual cruise.
Richard Simms Has Cruise News:
- Cruising is back in Canada and Alaska
- Royal Caribbean cuts steel for one ship and names the next vessel
- Prices are on the rise at Carnival Cruise Line
- Another Fantasy-class ship has been scrapped
- 10 guests on MSC Seaside were busted for transporting drugs
What are the iFly skydiving simulator requirements on Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas?
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.