On this week’s episode, hear a comprehensive review of Celebrity Cruises’ newest ship Celebrity Edge. After spending two nights on the new ship, we walk through the big features onboard like the Magic Carpet, Eden, the infinite balcony staterooms, and all of the delectable dining options.
Read the review of Celebrity Edge here.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line adds new attraction to ship
- Carnival ship will continue cruising from Mobile, Alabama
- Royal Caribbean kills the upgrade fairy
- A cruise ship powered by dead fish
Listener Question: What day pass resort in Nassau is better – Breezes or Hilton?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]