On this week’s episode, hear a comprehensive review of Celebrity Cruises’ newest ship Celebrity Edge. After spending two nights on the new ship, we walk through the big features onboard like the Magic Carpet, Eden, the infinite balcony staterooms, and all of the delectable dining options.
Read the review of Celebrity Edge here.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line adds new attraction to ship
- Carnival ship will continue cruising from Mobile, Alabama
- Royal Caribbean kills the upgrade fairy
- A cruise ship powered by dead fish
Listener Question: What day pass resort in Nassau is better – Breezes or Hilton?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown