[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI464DEC2017_FINAL.mp3″ title=”Celebrity Reflection Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_linkedin=”true” social_email=”true” ]
This week we get a detailed review of Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Reflection in the Mediterranean.
Stewart has cruise news on:
- Carnival Corporation’s record-breaking earnings quarter and what it means for you.
- Royal Caribbean excursion accident has 12 cruisers dead
- Norovirus outbreak on a cruise ship and by the numbers
- Saint Maarten welcomes cruise ships back after hurricanes
- Carnival Fascination will undergo a multi-million dollar renovation
- Norwegian Cruise Line announces 2019 cruise ship deployments
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.