Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We get a review of Cuba cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Empress of the Seas. This was a four-night cruise to Cuba that also went to Nassau, Bahamas. If you’ve ever thought about taking a cruise to Cuba or have one booked, you’ll want to listen to this review.
Simone from CruisingExcursions drops by to answer some questions about Mediterranean cruise excursions, including Naples, Barcelona, Cassis.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Bahamas is cutting the cash supply off to the cruise lines
- Carnival Cruise Line is raising daily gratuities
- Princess Cruises makes an unexpected change to their traditional dining times
- A tattoo studio is coming to one cruise line
- MSC Cruises is entering the ultra-luxury market
Listener question: I was just wondering if I should bring my own shampoo, body wash and conditioner or if the stuff that comes in your stateroom will be enough?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
- 8 Best Things To Do in Split (Croatia)
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Review 2019 + News
- Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
- Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
- 8 Things to Do in Kotor
- Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion
- Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
- Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
- Sitka Alaska Cruise Port Information
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Hurricane Reveals People We Don’t Want To Cruise With
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The Solo Cruiser Deal Too Good To Pass Up
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Line To Stretch Ship, Spend $140 Million On Upgrades
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
EDITORIAL5 days ago
What Are The Most Beautiful Cruise Ship Ports In The Mediterranean?