We get a review of Cuba cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Empress of the Seas. This was a four-night cruise to Cuba that also went to Nassau, Bahamas. If you’ve ever thought about taking a cruise to Cuba or have one booked, you’ll want to listen to this review.
Simone from CruisingExcursions drops by to answer some questions about Mediterranean cruise excursions, including Naples, Barcelona, Cassis.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Bahamas is cutting the cash supply off to the cruise lines
- Carnival Cruise Line is raising daily gratuities
- Princess Cruises makes an unexpected change to their traditional dining times
- A tattoo studio is coming to one cruise line
- MSC Cruises is entering the ultra-luxury market
Listener question: I was just wondering if I should bring my own shampoo, body wash and conditioner or if the stuff that comes in your stateroom will be enough?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020
- Disney’s First Cruise Ship Returns to Port Canaveral
- Believe It or Not, Cruisers Have a Lot to Be Thankful For
- 2020 Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs [PHOTOS]
- Unsinkable: The Cruise Industry Is Coming Back To Life
- Viking Cruises Taps Retired Vice Admiral as Chief Health Officer
- Cruise Ship Beached At Turkish Scrapyard [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Plan to Get The World Sailing Again
- Carnival Captain Shares Journey Back To Cruise Ship [PHOTOS]
- MSC Receives Japan’s Approval to Cruise, Adjusts Ship Itinerary
BEFORE YOU CRUISE5 days ago
9 Cruise Line Ticket Contract Surprises
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Carnival Captain Shares Journey Back To Cruise Ship [PHOTOS]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Unsinkable: The Cruise Industry Is Coming Back To Life
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line’s Plan to Get The World Sailing Again