Have you ever wanted to live on a cruise ship? It can now happen.
An entrepreneur in Panama bought a Carnival Corporation cruise ship that was for sale and is turning it into floating condos at sea. We learn all about this deal and how you can live at this community at sea, starting at $25,000.
Richard has cruise news on:
- A Federal Judge tries to delay Carnival Corporation from returning to service, by late Wednesday night it was softened
- Royal Caribbean outlines what returning to cruise will look like in Asia
- Royal Caribbean trademarked a “tracelet” device
- One cruise line says they are returning on December 18, 2020
- Carnival Cruise Line ship comes to the aid of a sinking boat
Listener Question: I don’t see any sailings from Florida to Bermuda, why is that?
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship
- Cruise Ship Rescues 8 People Off the Coast of Florida [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Resumes Sailings From Los Angeles
- Royal Caribbean CEO: ‘It’s Time to Focus on the Future’