Have you ever wanted to live on a cruise ship? It can now happen.
An entrepreneur in Panama bought a Carnival Corporation cruise ship that was for sale and is turning it into floating condos at sea. We learn all about this deal and how you can live at this community at sea, starting at $25,000.
Richard has cruise news on:
- A Federal Judge tries to delay Carnival Corporation from returning to service, by late Wednesday night it was softened
- Royal Caribbean outlines what returning to cruise will look like in Asia
- Royal Caribbean trademarked a “tracelet” device
- One cruise line says they are returning on December 18, 2020
- Carnival Cruise Line ship comes to the aid of a sinking boat
Listener Question: I don’t see any sailings from Florida to Bermuda, why is that?
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of July 25, 2021
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Offers Sneak Peek of Mardi Gras