We get a review of MSC Cruises on this bonus episode. This was a first-time cruiser on MSC who typically sails Princess and Celebrity Cruises. This is a great comparison between MSC Cruises and other North American brands. With MSC’s price point being so low, this is a must listen to see if it matches up with the service.
Promotion Consideration provided by:
The iconic InterContinental Miami is the closest hotel to PortMiami. Guests can wake up each day and enjoy a direct view of their ship before heading to the port.
Once you’ve checked in, enjoy fine dining at Chef Richard Sandoval’s Toro Toro Pan-Latin Steakhouse, indulgent treatments at mySpa, and rooftop views of Downtown Miami and Miami Beach.
The InterContinental’s pre- and post-cruise packages include welcome drinks poolside, daily breakfast for two, and credit for transportation to and from PortMiami.
Log onto ICMIAMIHOTEL.com for the best available rates.
- Kristin’s review of MSC Seaside of CruiseCritic
- MSC Seaside walkthrough video on YouTube
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020