We get a review of MSC Cruises on this bonus episode. This was a first-time cruiser on MSC who typically sails Princess and Celebrity Cruises. This is a great comparison between MSC Cruises and other North American brands. With MSC’s price point being so low, this is a must listen to see if it matches up with the service.
Promotion Consideration provided by:
The iconic InterContinental Miami is the closest hotel to PortMiami. Guests can wake up each day and enjoy a direct view of their ship before heading to the port.
Once you’ve checked in, enjoy fine dining at Chef Richard Sandoval’s Toro Toro Pan-Latin Steakhouse, indulgent treatments at mySpa, and rooftop views of Downtown Miami and Miami Beach.
The InterContinental’s pre- and post-cruise packages include welcome drinks poolside, daily breakfast for two, and credit for transportation to and from PortMiami.
Log onto ICMIAMIHOTEL.com for the best available rates.
- Kristin’s review of MSC Seaside of CruiseCritic
- MSC Seaside walkthrough video on YouTube
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 7: Saying Goodbye
- The World’s First Dogecoin Cruise Will Sail in Spring 2022
- Royal Caribbean Breaks Ground On $110 Million Galveston Terminal
- Royal Caribbean Announces Protocols, Fees for Unvaccinated Cruisers
- Princess Cruises Details U.S. Restart With Eight Ships in 2021
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 6: Entertainment & Fun In The Sun
- MSC Cruises To Resume U.S. Sailings With Protocols for Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Passengers
- Disney Cruise Line Details 2022 Halloween & Christmas Voyages
- CDC Revises Cruise Ship Warning to Focus On Unvaccinated Passengers
- Cruise News Today — June 17, 2021 [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Cancels Sailings as Crew Members Test Positive
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Next MSC Cruise Ship Welcomes Passengers
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Florida Lawsuit Drags On, But It May Have Sped Up Cruising’s Return
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Viking Begins Cruises With U.S. Passengers