We get a review of MSC Cruises on this bonus episode. This was a first-time cruiser on MSC who typically sails Princess and Celebrity Cruises. This is a great comparison between MSC Cruises and other North American brands. With MSC’s price point being so low, this is a must listen to see if it matches up with the service.
Promotion Consideration provided by:
The iconic InterContinental Miami is the closest hotel to PortMiami. Guests can wake up each day and enjoy a direct view of their ship before heading to the port.
Once you’ve checked in, enjoy fine dining at Chef Richard Sandoval’s Toro Toro Pan-Latin Steakhouse, indulgent treatments at mySpa, and rooftop views of Downtown Miami and Miami Beach.
The InterContinental’s pre- and post-cruise packages include welcome drinks poolside, daily breakfast for two, and credit for transportation to and from PortMiami.
Log onto ICMIAMIHOTEL.com for the best available rates.
- Kristin’s review of MSC Seaside of CruiseCritic
- MSC Seaside walkthrough video on YouTube
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience