Cruise Radio is being released a day early this week because of the storm.
We get a review of MSC Cruises’ newest ship to the Caribbean MSC Seaside. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise.
Matt from Royal Caribbean Blog fills us in on the ship that is taking shelter from Hurricane Florence in Florida.
Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee answers some hurricane questions on tracking these storms, how rough it gets in the ocean, and a couple pieces of advice for cruising during hurricane season.
Richard Simms has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line’s steakhouse price hike
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s hull art for the upcoming Norwegian Encore
- Nassau trying to improve their port, again
- Listener question: First-time cruiser on Carnival, should I purchase the beverage package?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Will Take Conservative Approach When Cruises Resume
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]