Meteorologist Greg Dee answers the question on why Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line always miss their private island because of weather. And lightning in the Gulf of Mexico.
Colleen McDaniel from Cruise Critic joins us to talk about the big winners in their 2018 Editors’ Picks Awards.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Itineraries for Carnival Cruise Line’s new Carnival Mardi Gras
- Princess Cruises private destination Princess Cays caught fire
- Virgin Voyages is rolling gratuities into the cruise fare
- Princess announces the largest balconies at sea
Shelly from CruisingExcursions answers some listener questions on some cruisers sailings to Rome, Athens, Mallorca, and Mykonos.
- Cruise Critic’s 2018 Editors’ Picks Awards
- Princess Cays Fire Video
- Cruise Radio YouTube Channel
- Cruise Radio News (daily 90-second podcast)
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island