[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI495JUL2518.mp3″ title=”Regal Princess Caribbean Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode we get a review of a 10-night cruise on Regal Princess. This was a repositioning cruise that started in New York City and ended in Port Everglades, Florida. Jim gives us a bow to stern review of the ship and what it’s like sailing solo on Regal Princess.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Follow up to the Norwegian Joy $50 million refurbishment
- The Grinch tried to steal Carnival Spirit earlier this week
- Royal Caribbean issues a San Juan update
- Princess Cruises places an order for two mega ships
- Celebrity Cruises cuts steel for next ship
- Warning for cruisers in Nassau – don’t eat the conch
Sherry also answers a listener question on spending the day at Princess Cay.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.