On this episode we get a review of a 10-night cruise on Regal Princess. This was a repositioning cruise that started in New York City and ended in Port Everglades, Florida. Jim gives us a bow to stern review of the ship and what it’s like sailing solo on Regal Princess.
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Follow up to the Norwegian Joy $50 million refurbishment
- The Grinch tried to steal Carnival Spirit earlier this week
- Royal Caribbean issues a San Juan update
- Princess Cruises places an order for two mega ships
- Celebrity Cruises cuts steel for next ship
- Warning for cruisers in Nassau – don’t eat the conch
Sherry also answers a listener question on spending the day at Princess Cay.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.