Norwegian Cancels Cruises Through June
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings has now canceled all sailings through June 30.
This impacts voyages on all three of the company’s cruise brands, which are Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
This news comes exactly a month after the company previously suspended sailings through May.
Virgin Voyages Will Request Passenger Vaccination
Virgin Voyages has announced that it will require both crew and passengers to be vaccinated before cruising.
The move makes Virgin the first mainstream cruise line in the U.S. to mandate COVID-19 vaccines for guests.
Since Virgin Voyages is an adults-only line, there are no issues on what to do about kids — for which the current vaccine has not been approved.
Princess and Holland America Cancel Alaska Cruises
Princess and Holland America have announced more Alaska cruise cancellations.
Princess has canceled sailings from Seattle through June 27, which affects voyages on Emerald and Majestic Princess.
Holland America has canceled all roundtrip Seattle voyages through June 30, which affect sailings on Eurodam and Oosterdam.
Both lines are still hoping for at least a partial Alaska cruise season this summer.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Debuts First World Cruise, 274 Nights
- JetBlue Taps Cruising Market With Flight + Cruise Packages
- Cruise News Today — October 20, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Celebrity Edge-Class Ships to Sail in Europe in 2023
- MSC Prepares to Welcome International Cruise Guests on U.S. Sailings
- Makeup Ideas For Themed Cruise Ship Deck Parties
- Princess Cruises Offers 50% Off Deal For First Responders & Medical Professionals
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update