Norwegian Cancels Cruises Through June
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings has now canceled all sailings through June 30.
This impacts voyages on all three of the company’s cruise brands, which are Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
This news comes exactly a month after the company previously suspended sailings through May.
Virgin Voyages Will Request Passenger Vaccination
Virgin Voyages has announced that it will require both crew and passengers to be vaccinated before cruising.
The move makes Virgin the first mainstream cruise line in the U.S. to mandate COVID-19 vaccines for guests.
Since Virgin Voyages is an adults-only line, there are no issues on what to do about kids — for which the current vaccine has not been approved.
Princess and Holland America Cancel Alaska Cruises
Princess and Holland America have announced more Alaska cruise cancellations.
Princess has canceled sailings from Seattle through June 27, which affects voyages on Emerald and Majestic Princess.
Holland America has canceled all roundtrip Seattle voyages through June 30, which affect sailings on Eurodam and Oosterdam.
Both lines are still hoping for at least a partial Alaska cruise season this summer.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies