CDC Debunks Major Rumor
Despite reports that the CDC has rejected pleas to consider allowing cruising to resume this summer, the CDC says that that isn’t true.
So far, the agency has not accepted or rejected calls to change or remove the Conditional Sailing Order that it has had in place since October.
As it stands right now, the Conditional Sailing Order is set to expire in November.
Former Holland America Singer Advances in The Voice Competition
Good news for fans of former Holland America entertainer Dana Monique. On Monday’s episode of NBC’s The Voice, the singer won her battle against Devan (rhymes with heaven) Blake Jones, which means she’ll advance to the Knockouts next month.
If she survives that round, she’ll advance to the live finals in May, at which point viewers — including cruise fans — will help determine who walks away the winner.
Holland America Announces 2022 Canada/New England Schedule
Holland America Line has announced new details for its 2022 Canada and New England season.
The line will have two ships sailing in the region: Zaandam and Nieuw Statendam. The vessels will offer a series of six to eight-night “Canada & New England Discovery” departures. Nieuw Statendam will also offer explorations up to 24 days long that visit Newfoundland, Greenland, and Iceland.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- New Holland America Ship Departs on Maiden Voyage
- Royal Caribbean Debuts First World Cruise, 274 Nights
- JetBlue Taps Cruising Market With Flight + Cruise Packages
- Cruise News Today — October 20, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Celebrity Edge-Class Ships to Sail in Europe in 2023
- MSC Prepares to Welcome International Cruise Guests on U.S. Sailings
- Makeup Ideas For Themed Cruise Ship Deck Parties
- Princess Cruises Offers 50% Off Deal For First Responders & Medical Professionals
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands