CDC Debunks Major Rumor
Despite reports that the CDC has rejected pleas to consider allowing cruising to resume this summer, the CDC says that that isn’t true.
So far, the agency has not accepted or rejected calls to change or remove the Conditional Sailing Order that it has had in place since October.
As it stands right now, the Conditional Sailing Order is set to expire in November.
Former Holland America Singer Advances in The Voice Competition
Good news for fans of former Holland America entertainer Dana Monique. On Monday’s episode of NBC’s The Voice, the singer won her battle against Devan (rhymes with heaven) Blake Jones, which means she’ll advance to the Knockouts next month.
If she survives that round, she’ll advance to the live finals in May, at which point viewers — including cruise fans — will help determine who walks away the winner.
Holland America Announces 2022 Canada/New England Schedule
Holland America Line has announced new details for its 2022 Canada and New England season.
The line will have two ships sailing in the region: Zaandam and Nieuw Statendam. The vessels will offer a series of six to eight-night “Canada & New England Discovery” departures. Nieuw Statendam will also offer explorations up to 24 days long that visit Newfoundland, Greenland, and Iceland.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies