CDC Debunks Major Rumor
Despite reports that the CDC has rejected pleas to consider allowing cruising to resume this summer, the CDC says that that isn’t true.
So far, the agency has not accepted or rejected calls to change or remove the Conditional Sailing Order that it has had in place since October.
As it stands right now, the Conditional Sailing Order is set to expire in November.
Former Holland America Singer Advances in The Voice Competition
Good news for fans of former Holland America entertainer Dana Monique. On Monday’s episode of NBC’s The Voice, the singer won her battle against Devan (rhymes with heaven) Blake Jones, which means she’ll advance to the Knockouts next month.
If she survives that round, she’ll advance to the live finals in May, at which point viewers — including cruise fans — will help determine who walks away the winner.
Holland America Announces 2022 Canada/New England Schedule
Holland America Line has announced new details for its 2022 Canada and New England season.
The line will have two ships sailing in the region: Zaandam and Nieuw Statendam. The vessels will offer a series of six to eight-night “Canada & New England Discovery” departures. Nieuw Statendam will also offer explorations up to 24 days long that visit Newfoundland, Greenland, and Iceland.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team