Cunard has been voted best in three categories in Porthole Cruise Magazine‘s 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards. The categories they won? “Best Service,” “Best Onboard Enrichment,” and “Best World Cruise.”
The awards were determined by thousands of readers and online fans of the magazine, who voted for their favorite cruise lines and ships in 51 different categories. Winners are published in the November/December 2018 issue, which hits newsstands today. You can also see the list of winners online at Porthole.com.
“We are so proud to be recognized by Porthole Readers for these three awards,” said Josh Leibowitz, SVP Cunard North America. “Cunard’s service is truly legendary, we offer the most incredible enrichment, and by far the very best world cruise. We welcome past guests and new guests to Cunard to experience a vacation like no other.”
In addition to their world-class service, Cunard is known for their onboard enrichment program Insights, as well as their special event cruises where experts and notables lead workshops, lectures, and more while mingling with passengers while at sea. The line also took home the award for best world cruise which the company inaugurated in 1922, making more trips around the world than any other cruise line in history.
Published every other month, Porthole is the world’s leading cruise travel magazine, available on newsstands as well as in both print and digital subscriptions. The magazine features articles and photography on topics including ship reviews, cruise destinations, life onboard, and activities in port.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
CRUISE NEWS22 hours ago
The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers