Cunard has been voted best in three categories in Porthole Cruise Magazine‘s 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards. The categories they won? “Best Service,” “Best Onboard Enrichment,” and “Best World Cruise.”
The awards were determined by thousands of readers and online fans of the magazine, who voted for their favorite cruise lines and ships in 51 different categories. Winners are published in the November/December 2018 issue, which hits newsstands today. You can also see the list of winners online at Porthole.com.
“We are so proud to be recognized by Porthole Readers for these three awards,” said Josh Leibowitz, SVP Cunard North America. “Cunard’s service is truly legendary, we offer the most incredible enrichment, and by far the very best world cruise. We welcome past guests and new guests to Cunard to experience a vacation like no other.”
In addition to their world-class service, Cunard is known for their onboard enrichment program Insights, as well as their special event cruises where experts and notables lead workshops, lectures, and more while mingling with passengers while at sea. The line also took home the award for best world cruise which the company inaugurated in 1922, making more trips around the world than any other cruise line in history.
Published every other month, Porthole is the world’s leading cruise travel magazine, available on newsstands as well as in both print and digital subscriptions. The magazine features articles and photography on topics including ship reviews, cruise destinations, life onboard, and activities in port.
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit