This September, Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to Québec City, Canada from New York City for the first time.
Disney Magic will be making two calls on September 20 and 27. The itinerary on both sailings includes visits to Halifax, Saguenay, and Baie-Comeau, nearly two full days in Québec, and two days at sea.
The voyages will celebrate “Halloween on the High Seas” with festivities including not-so-scary parties, eerie entertainment, and themed decor – including the popular evolving Pumpkin Tree. Holiday highlights include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party – This scare-a-bration includes ghoulish games, trick-or-treating, dancing, and favorite Disney characters in Halloween attire.
- Halloween Activities – Mask-making, pumpkin-carving, and more.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea – Ghost stories during a campfire-style storytelling experience on deck.
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids – Adults-only party that includes a costume contest.
For a limited time, travelers can save 25 percent off regular rates on the cruises when booking an inside cabin. Click here for more information.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019
- Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
- Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
- Cruisers Mourn Passing Of Jack’s Shack Pup Topher
- Guy’s Burger Joint Now Serves Breakfast
- Carnival Sends Another Cruise Ship To California
- Nassau Vows To Fight “Very Real Problem” Of Crime
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
REVIEWS4 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
REVIEWS3 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
CRUISE PODCAST4 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
CRUISE NEWS21 hours ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019