[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI390JUL2016.mp3″ title=”Empress of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]On this show, we get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Empress of the Seas, a ship they recently put back in service after spending years with their European brand. Could this ship be coming back to do Cuba cruises?
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Lifeboat accident leads to crewmember death.
- Carnival announced new itineraries for 2018 – but nothing too new.
- Celebrity Cruises is taking a ship out of the Mediterranean in 2017 – where is it going?
- Any updates on Istanbul or ports of call in Turkey after last weekend’s horrible incident?
Can we renew our passport one year early? And if so, would that give me 11 years until next renewal or will it still be 10 years from when I renew?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.