[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI142MAY2912Mixdown.mp3″ title=”HAL Veendam Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Scott is down in South Florida with Kevin Sheehan,CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line, we’ll touch base with him about the upcoming Norwegian Breakaway.
Marcy Bucy reviews Holland America’s recent sailing out of NYC aboard ms Veendam.
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy stops by with this week’s Cruise News:
- An update on the couple that got thrown off the Seabourn Sojourn ship for not participating in lifeboat drill.
- The plans to raise Costa Concordia – how will they do it?
- River pilots strike in Oslo, Norway… how is it effecting cruise ships?
- Royal Caribbean sending a second ship, Mariner of the Seas to China
- Disney Magic and Disney Wonder are now in their new home ports for summer
- Listener question about interporting on a seven-night cruise in the Caribbean
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program