[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_201_JULY_16_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Grandeur of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Nancy Schretter from the Family Travel Network talks about her recent sailing aboard Royal Caribbean’s Grandeur of the Seas. The ship recently underwent a six week dry dock after a fire onboard in late May.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival new safety trial
- Grand Cayman has low passenger counts
- Carnival Faster to the Fun on more ships
- Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas back in service
- Latest on Costa Concordia
- Purchasing frequent flyer miles