[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_DEC_12_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Conquest Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Listener Joe Tolley from Charlotte, North Carolina just returned from a seven-night Eastern Caribbean sailing aboard the 2,974-guest Carnival Conquest, a Conquest-class cruise ship based currently based in Miami.
Joe talks with us about his family’s cruise to Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. Hear this comprehensive Carnival Conquest review!
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® has Cruise News:
- Celebrity orders two new ships
- Carnival offers longer itineraries
- Norwegian partners with Margaritaville
- Virgin cruises
- New CEO Royal/Celebrity
- Voyager of the Seas completes $80m refurbishment
Support our Sponsors
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Connect at Sea, stayed educated and up to date on all the information about staying connected on your next cruise. We all want to text, check email and do social email – Connect at Sea is your one stop shop.
- Cruise Deals, check out the new Cruise Deals section of Cruise Radio. Just go to the top of the browser and click on Cruise Deals!
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants