Duncan gives us a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Magic, a ship that was launched in 2011 and is now in Florida year-round by way of Galveston, Texas. Don’t miss this comprehensive review. Part 2 of the review will come in a couple weeks when Chris Owen reviews his seven-night sailing aboard the ship.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Carnival starting staggered embarkation in two more ports
- Norwegian Cruise Line changes carry-on beverage policy
- Norwegian Breakaway sets record in Canadian port
- Royal Caribbean near-drowning
- MSC details new upcoming ship
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program