[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JUL_2_15_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Sensation Review ” artist=”Cruise News ” ]
Listener Andy just got back from a four night Bahamas cruise on Carnival Sensation. The cruise left from Port Canaveral, Florida and stopped at Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas.
Theresa Norton-Masek, Cruise Editor of TravelPulse.com has cruise news on:
- Cruise passengers killed in floatplane accident
- Carnival Corporation orders three mega ships
- Coin Ceremony completed on Carnival Vista
- Walking Dead theme cruise sailing in January
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper right side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.