[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI403OCT2016.mp3″ title=”Celebrity Solstice Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_email=”true” ]Paul just returned from an Alaskan cruise on Celebrity Solstice from Seattle, Washington. Not being a seasoned cruiser, he didn’t know what to expect on the sailing. Paul leaves no stone unturned on this detailed review.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- Virgin Cruises details more information about their cruise line that is set to debut in 2020, what did we hear?
Freeport, Bahamas remains closed because of Hurricane Matthew in early Oct., what is the status?
Carnival Vista wins ship of the year – when she gets to the US, what kind of itineraries will she run?
Saying goodbye to a legend in St. Maarten.
- Visit Sherry’s website
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program