[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI435MAY3117.mp3″ title=”Disney Fantasy Reimagined + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio ” social_linkedin=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Did you know that maritime law requires a cruise ship to go into dry dock every five years? Neither did I. Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Fantasy just got out of a two-week dry dock where she underwent massive renovations and was reimagined. Nancy Schretter was one of the first passengers onboard when the ship got back to Port Canaveral and goes into detail about the dry dock enhancements and how the ship is today. Also, we hear about Castaway Cay.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line created the largest Guy Fieri hamburger at sea
- Carnival is sailing to Bermuda from another Florida port in 2017
- Holland America’s upcoming ship is open for sailings
- Princess Cruises sets their 2018-2019 Mexico, America, and Alaska itineraries up
- The Love Boat cast gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Massive 300 lb burger on Carnival Liberty
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.