Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
On this episode, we talk with Cruiseline.com Community Manager Simon Duvall about Hurricane Irma and which Caribbean islands have been impacted so far.
We also touch on what a travel insurance policy might cover in a natural disaster situation like this. Also, we get a review from Ford of a western Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Victory.
- Carnival Corporation donates to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts
- Port Canaveral is building a new pier
- Carnival Horizon to have Teppanyaki specialty restaurant
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.