[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI449SEP0917.mp3″ title=”Hurricane Irma Damage and Carnival Victory Review” artist=”Cruise Radio ” ]
On this episode, we talk with Cruiseline.com Community Manager Simon Duvall about Hurricane Irma and which Caribbean islands have been impacted so far.
We also touch on what a travel insurance policy might cover in a natural disaster situation like this. Also, we get a review from Ford of a western Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Victory.
- Carnival Corporation donates to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts
- Port Canaveral is building a new pier
- Carnival Horizon to have Teppanyaki specialty restaurant
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises