On this episode, we talk with Cruiseline.com Community Manager Simon Duvall about Hurricane Irma and which Caribbean islands have been impacted so far.
We also touch on what a travel insurance policy might cover in a natural disaster situation like this. Also, we get a review from Ford of a western Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Victory.
- Carnival Corporation donates to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts
- Port Canaveral is building a new pier
- Carnival Horizon to have a Teppanyaki specialty restaurant
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.