[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI351NOV1915.mp3″ title=”Martinique Cruise Port + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]We are on the island of Martinique, a region of France, located in the Southern Caribbean. Martinique is just getting back into the cruise business after a few years on the decline. The port will see 22 inaugural ship calls this years, including Anthem of the Seas and Carnival Sunshine.
We sit down with Roger Blum, a cruise consultant for the Tourism Department of Martinique to get a report card on the island.
Stewart Chiron has Cruise News:
- NCL first time back in Canaveral in three years
- Holland American releases Koningsdam reveal videos
- 2016 Carnival Live continues – what musical acts revealed
- New Celebrity suite perks
- Royal Ordering a fifth quantum ship
- What’s latest on Carnival Vista?
- Countdown to Koningsdam Videos
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program